Adjustable Koni's on TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Adjustable Koni's on TR6
From: "cameron greig" <tr6greig@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 16:54:14 +0100
Hi All

Anyone out there with Koni Adjustables on a TR6.The previous owner
fitted these to the car,I realise they have to be removed for adjusting
but thats all I know.
The car was just fine until I fitted new tyres all round,same size,totally
different feel.I have lost all confidence in fast corners,the car is
twitchy,
unsettled,feeling like its on tip toes.The tyres have lots of grip,but the
feels all wrong .Hope this makes  sense to someone.
I thought I may softed the koni's a lillte,any thoughts?

Cameron
71 TR6