Re: Wanted TR4 Top Frame Parts

To: Op <oliverp@gte.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wanted TR4 Top Frame Parts
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:46:05 -0700
Geezzee, where were all these 4A top frames when I was looking for one.
Bought a nice one from Team Triumph, Ohio (no interest, etc.) You should
be able to find a TR4 top frame for between $75.00 -$100.00 from one the
guys that advertise used parts in Hemmings. Jerry Oliver, '66 TR4A, '61
MGA, '58 Jaguar OTS (looking for sheet metal).      '