Re: Wanted TR4 Top Frame Parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted TR4 Top Frame Parts
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 16:09:45 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I have never had a soft top for my 64 TR4, I was told when I got it that
getting the hardware would be impossible, so I gave up and now only drive
the car during nice days, about 40 days a year here in never sunny redondo
beach. I do have the the part that folds down and bolts behind the door but
that it.
Anyone have an idea where to get the bows and framing that fits to
windshield? I have a TR4a assembly that doesn't seam to fit my TR4. I was
under the impression that the TR4 and TR4a were very different in the soft
top dept.

Op