RE: Audible buzzer

To: "'\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti'" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Subject: RE: Audible buzzer
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 12:35:15 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The TR6 has Smith's gauges (all 6) and the tach and speedo both have two
of these really cool jewel-like lamps on the face towards the bottom.
>From left to right, the speedo has blue for high beam, green for turn
indicator and the tach has yellow (amber?) for oil pressure and red for
ignition.

Personally, I would be reluctant to drill my gauges for the addition of
extra lights. Plus, I would really like to retain the jewel-like lights
they currently have and not add something dissimilar to the originals.
Plus what other color is there to use (if one even could obtain these
jewel lamps), purple I guess is the only one I can think of. But I have
no idea where to get a purple one of those jewel lamps.

Does the TR4 have only one of these warning lamps per gauge? I have
never looked that closely at TR4s.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada