Re: lambda oxygen sensor

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: lambda oxygen sensor
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 13:53:21 -0700
Andrew Linkens wrote:

 > I'm thinking of installing a lambda oxygen sensor with a gauge under
the dashboard to constantly monitor the oxygen in the fuel mixture.
 > 1) Has anyone on the list added a gauge - if so have you any details
please?
 > Also, are there places that sell the sensor in the UK?
 > 2) How easy is it to attach to a standard cast iron manifold?

> Andy > '69 Vitesse
 > '76 2.5S Estate

Andy,

 You can buy a weld in fitting to insert in the down pipe from the
 mainfold which would be the easiest place to install it.  I recently ut
 one in for a throttle body injection conversion for a friends chevy
 truck.

 If you have trouble finding one let me know and I think I can get you a
 company in the US that supplies one.
  There is also info available on the net to show you how to build one
 yourself.  Its very simple and could be made by almost anyone.

 Joe Worsley
 80 TR8
 72 TR6
 Tupelo, MS USA