Re: Poster on ceiling Results !!!

To: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Subject: Re: Poster on ceiling Results !!!
From: Hu Stanley <stanleyh@hsvaic.hv.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 13:30:19 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Thu, 23 May 1996 rgs03@health.state.ny.us wrote:

> *** Resending note of 05/23/96 13:27
>  Subject: Re: Poster on ceiling Results !!!
>
> Jim Sudduth wrote:
>      >there's something too masculine about the whole TR range. Same with
>      >the Healeys. Now an MGA or an ALFA could be feminine to me, but not a
>      >TR. What's the consensus on this?

Y'all gotta remember not to be so sexist in your thinking.  :}
TR6's, despite being (to some) squat, blunt nosed, and wide tracking can
STILL be female.  ...Have none of you folks considered the fact that
there are female bulldogs?  ...Consider, kind gentlemen, that
perspectives on beauty are different from tribe to tribe, just ask
the male bulldog and most TR owners!

Hu Stanley
'75 TR7
former owner of '83 TR6, '68 Spit, '70 Spit  ...loved 'em all