Re: Trailer Ramps

To: KMNTR6@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailer Ramps
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 23:28:53 -0400
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com

>I understand the
>ramp material is officially called "Landing Mats". It was used for portable
>runways during military operations. It is about 14" wide with pressed in
>holes and ribs.

Ken - sounds like what we in the military call PSP (for pierced steel
planking).  Military engineers use it to lay out airstrips in the boonies
when we need a quick capability to bring in aircraft.  Try your local
aircraft mechanics or parts suppliers - or maybe a local general aviation
airport. Hope that helps.

Art Kelly