Re: Looking for History / Info

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for History / Info
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 02:09:08 -0500
Pete Towell wrote:

> Now that I'm the proud owner of a A-H Sprite . . . I am looking
> for any information that anyone may have on this car . . .
> It appears that it was raced actively from May 1990-Sep 1997,
> mostly at Road America and Brainard. The last event listed was
> the Jack Pine Sprints in Sep 1997. I also have receipts showing
> that the car was maintained by Donnybrooke Motorsports
> (Long Lake, MN) at least since early 1996.

You might want to contact the email group maintained by the SCCA-Land O
Lakes region to find out where their old records are
(sccalol@yahoogroups.com). But they've lost the use of the Brainerd track
and cancelled the events they had scheduled there for 2002, so I'm not sure
how active they are.

The LOL region also has a website at http://www.scca-lol.org/

Good luck,

Jim Hill