ELVF plans

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: ELVF plans
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:02:18 -0500
Y'all,

Current plans....

John Sprinzel

I'll pick up John at Milwaukee airport Thurs afternoon on my way to the
track. I'll have an opportunity to introduce him to a few folks, give him a
tour of the track & paddock, and get him settled into his hotel. He's flying
in from Hawaii... it's a long flight, and there's a 5 hour time difference
in the Land of Cheese.He'll have the use of a RA golf cart (with Team Thicko
stickers, of course). He didn't want a rental, but I have offered the use of
my MKIII Sprite is he wants to be "Spritely" He will be around Thicko
Village quite a bit, so everyone should have an opportunity to get to spend
some time with him. He will be speaking at the banquet, so I encourage you
to make banquet dinner reservations.

Thicko Village

Shirley has promised to rope off a significant amount of space for our land
grab. The more, the merrier. If yopu can, please let me know if you want
space reserved, when you'll be arriving, etc. I'm practicing Friday.Anyone
else arriving Fri?

Food

Elmo, the Minister of Food and Beverage has been somewhat MIA...so, climb up
his ass and give hime some shit, will ya? We'll do a decent lunch spread for
Sat & Sun.

Thicktones

We'll play Friday night at the welcome party. Not sure of there'll be any
activity in the village after the banquet on Saturday.

Flounder