RE: ok youse guys

To: "'MGTD2@aol.com'" <MGTD2@aol.com>, wsthompson@thicko.com,
Subject: RE: ok youse guys
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:28:04 -0500
The doors of the palace are rumored to be open, so weather permitting, the
Southwind gypsies are comming to town in full regalia.. I'm trading my can
of gunk for a bottle of rum, and the belly dancing troop is gonna shine up
thier zills. Were gonna be there cheering on those wonderful left turning
yahoo's. Hey we cant miss out on All the fun.7 1/2 hrs to the Daytona 500
party or bust! hey BHT, if you save up your dollars, the girls will be glad
to collect for the racing fund.
See yall there.
R (wnik) Kansa/RCCSA

Howsabout the pre-party and then those of us without Gold cards and 15K
limits head down to Stoney Island to a topless bar to lip a few dollar
bills?

--BluntHeadTrauma