VSCDA Annual party Preparty

To: <alfa45@juno.com>, <Billd13@aol.com>, <dickey@egyptian.net>,
Subject: VSCDA Annual party Preparty
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:19:42 EST
Plans are forming nicely for the Preparty bash at my house (One Clubside Court
- Burr Ridge) before the VSCDA "Official Event" at Magiannos.  So as not to
create any gaff about the price, I want to be clear that the event is free.  I
also want to be clear that the preparty invitee list is very inclusionary.  All
are invited and I promise you your money's worth.  Ahh -never mind.

Come one come all.  We have a nice list of RSVP's from as far as Ohio (Mr and
Mrs. Roger LF Heil) and some planning to walk over(Bernie and Barb).  We plan
to party from around 5pm to 6:15ish.  Flounder (as always) will provide the
entertainment.  Ahh - never mind on that one as well.

Since we plan to serve no food, I'm sure everyone will want to move to the main
event on time (4 miles down the road).  Police escort is planned for the BRG
and the Triumph fans.

If you need another copy of the directions just send an e-mail.  If you get a
chance, drop me an RSVP.  NO grenade will go off at any time.  Ties not
mandatory but you should really plan to look good.