ok youse guys

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: ok youse guys
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:24:56 -0600
Y'all have quiet... too quiet.

Have you RSVP'd to zeke550@aol.com Gary "the Grenade" for the pre-party Sat.
night prior to the VSCDA banquet?

Yes, your beloved (well, as we've seen lately, not all share this sentiment)
Flounder will be there handing out the 1st Annual Thicko Awards. (I have
hired the Italian brotherhood, Donato & Sons Protection Agency for
"protection", so, in case of an assasination attempt, between them tossing
their wide bods in front of a bullet, and the Kevlar body armor I'll be
wearing, I stand a 50/50 chance of survival (unless of course its a head
shot, for with my "big head", anything near it will be fatal...).

I look forward to seeing youse guys Sat.

Also, please note the invite to Craig "Eddie Haskel" Bielat's Daytona 500
party in Elgin that was posted on the list. I've been going to this party
for years, and despite having to rub elbows with the Alfa crowd, it's a lot
of fun. Kids are welcome, and usually flip out when they see Craig's 3 tier
model train set up, and Lotus parked in the den. In years past, there was
always a #3 carved in Spam, set on top of the televeision, next to the pit
crew Barbie (in bondage... natch). It won't be the same race without the
Intimidator, will it?

WST
Flounder