Re: VSCDA banquet $

To: jrhill@chorus.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VSCDA banquet $
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:43:06 EST
Keeps the rifraf out of view. perhaps Llamas, too.

Let's pass the hat and bring some outrageous 'ringer' to the dinner.
A real mind bender with 'ass hung out' clothes and bad breath, to hang onto
all of the upscale non-Thicko chicks
<<
 The obvious purpose is to discourage dashing single guys like ourselves from
 bringing more than one date to the soiree. It certainly discouraged me from
 bringing a second date as backup.

 Actually, the price discouraged me from bringing ANY date, since I couldn't
 find a woman willing to pony up her half of the feed bill.

 Jim Hill
 The Runaway Train