Re: ELVF questions

To: TMHEFFRON@aol.com, sknight@wi.rr.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ELVF questions
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- TMHEFFRON@aol.com wrote:

> There's
> been some loose talk of
> Frank C making it out with the Suavemaster, so who
> knows?  See you there.
>
> TuTone

As I am but 4 miles from the Cheddar Curtain in
Roscoe, I am often called upon by both WI and IL for
recon missions, so I can neither confirm nor deny such
a program.  However Mr. Clarici and Larry Macy are
rumored to be preparing for an early departure Friday
morning from Philly airport.  I should be there in my
Bugeye, if not my Miata, license plate "ROTUS".  Frank
and Larry may be driving in a rented (those who know
Frank be prepared to piss your pants) Hyundai Accent.

I hope to have my 9 year old son with me as well,
although he's not as enthusiastic as usual.

=====
Ron Soave
"New York is still here....New York is going to be here tomorrow morning, and
it's going to be here forever."
- Mayor Rudy Giuliani, 9/11/01