ELVF questions

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: ELVF questions
From: "Shawn Knight" <sknight@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:28:51 -0500
I'm going to be up for the ELVF for the first time this weekend.  I've been to
RA many times, but any insider info would be appreciated.  Do I need both a
gate ticket and a paddock pass, or are they combined for this weekend?  How
much $$$ to get into the track?  Also, which day is the "best?"

I look forward to meeting everyone, including anyone who will be there from
the Spridget list.  I immigrated over from the Spridget list when I could no
longer handle the 120 posts a day.

Unfortunately, I'll probably be leaving the Sprite at home.  I still haven't
gotten around to getting it registered at the Wisconsin DMV.

If anyone needs a extra wrench hand, drop me a line and I will have an excuse
to throw my coveralls in the trunk for the weekend.

Also -- I'll probably have my 9yo son who is sporting his new spike hairdo in
tow.  I'd recommend leaving all daughters at home, as he has already wooed(?)
every girl on our street (some twice his age) with his new haircut.  He is
also certain Speckman promised him a ride in a "race car" a couple of years
ago and hasn't forgotten about it.

Shawn

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list