Re: ELVF questions

To: sknight@wi.rr.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ELVF questions
From: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:14:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/01 11:31:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
sknight@wi.rr.com writes:

<< Also -- I'll probably have my 9yo son who is sporting his new spike hairdo
in
 tow.  I'd recommend leaving all daughters at home, as he has already wooed(?)
 every girl on our street (some twice his age) with his new haircut.   >>

Hi Shawn:

Coincidentally,
I'll be bringing my nine year old daughter up to RA for the first time.  I'll
be the violent looking guy cleaning the shotgun.   Look for Thicko Village,
and for one Mr. Thompson (aka Flounder, WST, hey you...), he may need some
wrenching help.  If he has his car up on it's side, don't be alarmed, it's
just the ceremonial cam change.  He'll provide details...

I think on this event the gate includes paddock, but I'm not positive about
this.  I'd reckon $15 to $25 a day or so.   There's been some loose talk of
Frank C making it out with the Suavemaster, so who knows?  See you there.

TuTone

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///