Green Lake party dates???

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Green Lake party dates???
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:26:29 -0500
To all,

I'm considering a Thicko party at Green Lake, WI the weekend of August
25-27. Saturday would be "on or in the lake". Saturday evening would be mass
quantities of burnt cow and pig, along with just a touch of alcohol yes, I
know how much some of you "touch" it...). You're welcome to spend the
night... first come, first served... RSVP only.

Look at your extensive social calendars and see if you might be able to
attend ( I need to begin "crowd control" arrangements early...)

Flounder