Re: Various shit

To: tmccis@revealed.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Various shit
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:53:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/00 8:40:21 PM, tmccis@revealed.net writes:

<<Neck restraints (those horse collars) are a good thing, my neck is in
pretty good shape.
    I've been wearing one for a couple of years now.  I had seen too many
drivers slumped over and out cold (scary sight) after an accident due to the
whiplash.

I know most of the thick ones drive open cars, but for the closed car
crowd, I'd recommend arm restraints.  We had a window net and didn't use
arm restraints.  The net (and door and roof) came adrift and offered no
help.  I held onto the wheel thinking "I know I'm supposed to relax my
grip" but couldn't.  Turns out that was a good thing.>>
    I use these also.  I also think they are easier to deal with than a
window net.

    Doug Meis (Honda S800 Coupe)