Re: Vintage racing..

To: Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: Vintage racing..
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:36:08 EDT
Whew! perhaps I just averted an international incident...well maybe not.

Obviously Lee brought out the "LAWYER"  in you. Take a couple more deep
breaths, it will pass. (in all deep respect)

I cant wait for Lee to meet you guys...who is going to the Glen this year?
Jack is and I am trying to make it.

Short Bird

<< Joe Alexander wrote:

 >Lee is an ex-patriate Iowan and a
 >friend...and you know how conservative
 >we Iowans we can be.

 >Anyway, I sent him a note that you guys
 >are really as bad as you seem to be.
 >I knew you would be pleased with this.  :-)

 I'm glad you wrote. I was just in the process of writing my own reply to the
 note that appeared on the Vintage List which, as you might imagine, was of a
 rather more strident tone than yours. As if WST and the Thickos need a
 defense from me!

 In deference, I've deleted it. Any friend of yours . . . blah, blah, blah.

 Jim Hill
 Triumph Driver, but proud Thicko