Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye

To: RFHeil@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:08:43 -0400
RFHeil@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/19/00 11:19:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> wsthompson@thicko.com writes:
>
> << Be it known on this day (Saturday... actually) that have hereby renamed
>  Roger "Lonely Fuck" Heil...
>
>  Roger "Lucky Fuck" Heil. >>
>
> Thanks for the the new nickname Bill; that old one had such a pathetic sound
> to it. This new one is almost cheerful!

Not a real thicko here, but a lurker. But since TT is built on fixing blame
and abusing others I figure I fit right in with the group.

Roger's new name is cheerful.  Of course just about any name is better than
"Lonely Fuck". It can't get much worse than that.  But "Lucky Fuck" is a good
name.  People will say things like, "That Roger is a Luck Fuck, he just picked
4 out of 4 in the Lotto."  Or you might hear, "What a lucky fuck, he just piled
his car in backwards and walked away. Any regular fuck would be in the
hospital."
Or on a really good day,  "Damn that Roger is a Lucky Fuck, did you see the
the supermodel he is dating."

With the nickname "Lonely Fuck" the closest you would get to a supermodel is
the SI Swim Suit edition, and even then you might hear the 17 year old female
7-11 clerk say, "Don't sell him that SI, he is such a lonely fuck, all he will
do is goober up the pages!"

So "Lucky Fuck" is light years better then "Lonely Fuck".  Time to pay off the
flounder with a couple of case of beer or you might get a new nickname worse
than
"Lonely Fuck".  I bet he can be bought with some cheap beer and women.
Things are looking up Roger time to get some lottery tickets.

Well that enough abuse tonight from a complete stranger.

Bill Gilroy stranger than most.