Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye
From: RFHeil@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:10:16 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/00 11:19:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

<< Be it known on this day (Saturday... actually) that have hereby renamed
 Roger "Lonely Fuck" Heil...

 Roger "Lucky Fuck" Heil. >>

Thanks for the the new nickname Bill; that old one had such a pathetic sound
to it. This new one is almost cheerful!

Even though I have a crunched car in the garage, I know I lucked out. As I
watched the incredible closing speed I had on Cliff Eastman's Spitfire, I
really thought I was going to get hurt. I was fortunate.

But the real pupose of this post is to thank all the people, most of whom
were Thickos, that helped me after the crash by offering both moral support
and the physical labor required to literally pick up the pieces after such a
major shunt. You guys (and Maryanne--Mrs. Bullit) were great. I can't thank
you enough.

Proud To Be A Thicko,
Roger, LF