In the mood for love...

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: In the mood for love...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:23:13 -0500
Thickos one and all,

See what kind of abuse your esteemed Flounder puts up with behind the
scenes? Read Gary's mail to me below...

Here, the original "cheatin' dog" Gary "Black Bart, the old fart" Speckman
is pussing out on Blackhawk (maybe because you actually have to step on the
gas, turn and use the brakes all in one lap?) and what does he do? Threaten
me with a can-o-whupass on Oct? That's some weak duty shit, Gar. Everyone
knows that the annual defeat you suffer at IRP is enough to put you into a
tail-spinning Wisconsin winter long funk. If you indeed are Mr. Light in his
Loafer's No Show for BH, we will attempt to burn your likeness in effigy...
that is.. contingent upon finding some long thin Weeping Willow branches
suitable to be wired together in a lifelike facsimile of you. (ought to be a
2 second burn, you lightweight pantload you...)

Speaking of "cheatin dogs"... perspiring minds want to know...

Will Jon bring that flared fender cheater orange rolling abortion this year?
Is it true that Paul (formerly known as "the Counselor" now duly renamed as
"Otis C." ...not only the striking physical likeness to the Mayberry
citizen... but carrying around the wine bottle around the tent at IRP sealed
his fate),  Fitzsimmons will once again join the "cheatin dog" ranks with a
1275? Is Gerry (the Scoutmaster... charged, never convicted) Brazil truly
off in a maximum security prison for repeat offenders? Will Chris Ducklow
ever have a car that runs the whole season... and what should his nickname
be? Will Gary (the Grenade) go for 2 races in a row where the parts inside
the motor stay inside? Will Matty (Guitar) Primack have newfound speed and a
lighter wallet with his Donato prepared Sprite? Will Roger (Lonely Fuck)
Heil continue his assault on Group 8? Will Craig "Eddie Haskell" Bielat be
the same driver with his new eyeglasses, or will it be the carpal tunnel
syndrome from surfin' all the porn on the net with his newfound internet
connection that's his undoing? Will  Dr. Dreadful find suitable child care?
Will VSCDA be pissed because more people are at our party than theirs? Will
their be (read... monsoons here.) a dry spot to park? Will Bill (Slowhand
/Leadbelly) Dalton ever play a chord... and having said that again, will the
Flounder pass tech? Will ThickoCrew Don Thompson show up with his incredible
stable of early 60's restored  vintage go karts on display?

Answers to these stories and more next weekend  at the Blackhawk Vintage
Classic (with vintage planes again... yeah!!!)

Team Thicko stickers are once again available... but since I don't get them
free anymore, niether do you. $5 for a pair. Also scheduled for BlackHawk
are "cheatin' dog", "scared shitless", and "driver has no cash".

Flounder
(Locked, loaded, and out of town until late Thursday night...)