Gore & gas... this too will pass

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Gore & gas... this too will pass
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:23:42 -0500

I watched WGN Chicago news last night and saw that gas
prices down there are a dime or so more per gallon than
here in metro-Milwaukee... what a rip-off.

WI is starting a lawsuit against the EPA re: RFG gas.
State records show reformulated gas hasn't done a single
thing for air quality and reduces your vehicle's mileage.
The state wants RFG out of here (good luck).

Gore was in town a couple weeks back and said "This (RFG
issue) is very serious and I'll look into it". THAT'S A
FREAKIN' GOOD ONE, AL. Think that one up all by yourself?

btw, info on the Gore family investments was recently made
public... most of HIS money was found to be in the care of

Occidental Petroleum

I agree with you, uncle jack. But for now, let's go burn
some race gas!!

Side.

"Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> on 06/09/2000 06:43:14 AM