Re: We have a winner

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: We have a winner
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 15:02:30 -0500

Peter,
You've got to try and get out more often.
The pressure is finally gettin' to you  :)

Side.

"Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> on 05/03/2000 02:44:23 PM

Please respond to "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>

To:   Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net,
      team-thicko@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: Gregory Schulz/MED/IT/ATLAS COPCO)

That must have been me...  I usually eat my rhubarb in a sauce on ice cream
or pancakes or as a filling for a pie. I was intrigued at the prospect of
using it as a powder coating on say... muffins. I wasn't sure how one would
dry it sufficiently. Then I reasoned that maybe one would want to coat the
rhubarb with say.. powdered sugar. That is also of interest to me. I can
certainly understand a publication devoted to these subjects. I'm not sure
a monthly is often enough... and I'm very disappointed I didn't win the
subscription!
     Peter C
     ---