Re: Speaking Odd Cars

To: speckman@coredcs.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking Odd Cars
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:30:18 EST
You will get better information from others, but I think it was a class that
originated in Canada and a low dollar racer. It indeed was a surplus military
aviation tank.  There were some interesting restrictions on cost, components
and weight. JAP engine?

Joe
<< Reading about Mike Rosen's newest find, I am reminded of the car we see at
 several VSCDA events.

 It is an open wheel car, fabricated from the fuel drop tank off of a fighter
 jet.  I must admit, I dont have any more details.  Perhaps someone else on
 the list could enlighten us more on this car.

 To say the least, it is a real trip watching this car race.  I wish I had a
 picture of it for you all to see.

 Anybody have more information on this car?

 Petro, do you have any pics of this car in your achives?

 Gary