Question from a Lurker

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question from a Lurker
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:13:46 -0600
Given the level of expertise present on this list, both sartorially and
technically, I have, here-to-fore, refrained from participating, lest I
appear too much of a fool.  However, I now have a serious question, to
which I would expect to receive all manner of answers and comments.

        I have tried to access archives to find an answer, but to no avail, so
tell me, you lot, where can I find the best value (Hoosier) race tyres?

Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX

OK, I know you'll all geta laugh out of the address, but what can you
expect from a poor ex-pat brit?