(no subject)

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, "INTERNET:Zeke5550@aol.com" <Zeke5550@aol.com>
Subject: (no subject)
From: "B. Whiting" <110420.3466@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:44:18 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Zeke5550@aol.com

"Speaking of gas,
my crew obviously screwed up on the consumption calc because I ran out with
little over a lap to go!  Great fun anyway.

On Sun, we had a chance to try it in the rain.  My crew screwed up again
and
made me spin in turn 8 and 9-say a detour thru the freshly mowed grass!  "

Careful on the blame the crew for problems thing! Unless you're paying them
be greatful for their help! It's a whole lot of work by yourself. Just a
friendly reminder from a long time racer.

Bruce A. Whiting