Da Crew..

To: "B. Whiting" <110420.3466@compuserve.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Da Crew..
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:51:10 -0500
At 09:44 AM 5/26/99 -0400, B. Whiting wrote:
>Careful on the blame the crew for problems thing! Unless you're paying them
>be greatful for their help! It's a whole lot of work by yourself. Just a
>friendly reminder from a long time racer.

>Bruce A. Whiting

Bruce,

Believe me, Gary's comments were tongue in cheek.  I was there, he had a
great crew "working" for him, and I know he was appreciative of this help.

I did have to reprimand him for blaming the gas thing on the crew and put
down in BIG BOLD letters on the final evaluation sheet.."Driver excersizes
good judgement, but FAILS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for screw ups."

He's learning.

I also apoligize to Greg Shulz for mis-spelling his name in my original post.

As far as WST's comments....  no comment.  My mother always taught me if you
cant say anything nice about a person.. shut up.  I'll shut up now.
(However, since WST has been my "teacher" for many years...what do his
comments say about HIS teaching ability?)(And I dont want to hear anything
about my "learning" ability, got it?)

Gar