RE: luck be a lady tonight...

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: RE: luck be a lady tonight...
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:48:36 -0500
WST -

It's apparent from your recent notes that you have that
most-admirable-in-a-race-driver attribute, a two speed transmission:

"Stop" and "Full Speed Ahead"

It's good to have you moving at top speed again

And, as I recall, the banjo player in "Deliverance" looked somewhat more
contemplative than I do.

Jim Hill
Madison WI

PS: We did make a contribution of liquid refreshment to Gary Speckman's
recent "I'll be right with you as soon as I get this engine changed"
party at RA, but a six-pack is hardly a fair exchange for genuine
Sheboygan bratwurst . . .