Re: luck be a lady tonight...

To: "Jim Hill" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: luck be a lady tonight...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:23:16 -0500
Jim,

You don't look like the banjo player in "Deliverance", do you?

"You sure got a perty mouth...."

Hell yes, we can use a banjo player....you gonna be at IRP?

Pickin' and a grinnin'
Racin' and a winnin'

Please note... that was winnin', not whinin'.

I think I'll come up with a Team Thicko food contribution can for those of
you who wish to graze at our humble abode...
I'll pile my hair up high, say some Hallelujahs, we'll lay hands on some of
Gary's cheater parts, have a healing, and then pass the can...

WST
Team Thicko... not just a race team...a musical and spiritual journey...