IRP

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: IRP
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:45:31 -0000
To all Team thicko:
    Well this is it, the last race of the season .  So in Great Thicko
Style I would Like to have as many Team Thicko Members padock together as
we can,so I can save us the space.  I will be at the track Thursday Am. All
are welcome just let me know,    We are planning the traditional feast for
the weekend. I will be bringing the famous meatballs and spaghetti for
Sunday,  For Friday and Saturday we will be doing the pitch in cookout, for
all who want to join in.  Please let me know what your bringing so I can
plan accordinly.
Thanks again to all for the Geoff Healey award
Jim D