Re: Swamp buggy racing

To: speckman@coredcs.com, owner-team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Swamp buggy racing
From: S800Racer <S800Racer@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:51:45 EST
        Racing withdrawel is a hideous disease.  I find myself channel surfing
looking for ANYTHING WITH WHEELS!   Heck, snowmobile racing will do in a
pinch.  You know the disease is really in the advanced stages when you catch
yourself watching the swamp racing and thinking:

        "I could build me one them jeeps pretty easy.  Give me something to do
in the
off season - go to Florida, do a little swamp racing, take in disneyland...."

        Thank God my vintage race season starts soon. (April - SVRA's Spring in
Savannah.)

                Doug Meis - Team Escargot