Computer racing

To: "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Computer racing
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:08:45 -0500
I just read a review of the new racing simulation, Grand Prix Legends by
Papyrus. It supposed to be released sometime this spring. It is based on the
1967 GP season. It sounds awesome! It isn't known at this point if the final
version will have the Nurburgring, but can you imagine driving a simulator
with a track 14+ miles long?!  Wow I thought ICR II at RA was good.

The reviewer says the car parameters are appropriate for the era. Tire smoke
is even related to parameters like: tire temp, pressure, car speed, tire
compound, and road surface. Is that detail or what?

But a spring release date? That is just when the real fun starts.

GJB