Re: ???

To: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: ???
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:32:51 -0600
Gerry, Have you ever noticed, or is it just me, that any "performance
enhancements" on anybodies car, except the Flounders, are deemed as "Cheatin
Dog" additions?

Fancy Schmancy triple-quadruple core radiators dont count.
One off super secret profile Cams dont count.
Extra thin-shaved heads developed by NASA dont count.
High tech custom built radius arms dont count.
Super Duper titanium alloy precision wheel spacers dont count.
Highly advance Engine torque straps dont count.
and last but not least....
French fries and dead mice under the seat dont count.

Ever notice that?