TT Sportswear

To: Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TT Sportswear
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 09:52:58 -0600
To all my TT Comrades...

I'm putting together the Team Thicko sportswear program for 1998. We'll
have the usual killer stuff at the usual reasonable pricing.

Some new items will include...

Team Thicko embroidered driver's gear bag. Plenty of room for helmet,
driver's suit, shoe compartment, etc. Works well as a large overnight
bag as well. Other sizes available.

Wool & leather Team Thicko deluxe jacket. 24 oz. Melton wool body, top
grain cowhide leather sleeves and collar, embroidered with the TT logo
on the left chest, sizes up to 3XL.

Super heavyweight TT embroidered T shirts.

What else? What do you want? What is there a need for? Rain gear?
Business casual items? You tell me...

I'm going to try to scan examples for the TT web site over the next few
days.

WST
Flounder
Fashion Magnate