videos

To: Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: videos
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:46:46 -0600
To all,

The Team Thicko Trilogy Video... Road America Fall Festival '94, CHR
'95& '96 will be in stock, available for purchase by Monday of next
week. Order early, order often, all 3 races compiled on one longass
tape. (I'm so stupid... I just had to check my own web site to see what
I've been charging for them.... duh!).

The price is $25 (not $20 as I may have mentioned earlier). Check made
out to Geoffrey Healey Memorial Fund.

I pass all proceeds, not just profits, to this fund that was set up by
Bill Bolton. They constructed a shelter at one of Geoff's favorite
fishing spots out in Oregon, and there's a plaque in his honor.

Send the checks to...

Wm.Severin Thompson
20560 W. Woodland Ave.
Lake Villa, IL 60046