Re: London Broils

To: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Subject: Re: London Broils
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:30:59 -0600
Les,

My advice.... based on some of the guys hangin' around the Team Thicko
pits... you'd want to keep those muscles tight at all times...especially
since we're about to announce the fine people at Valvoline as  a major
sponsor, if you catch my drift. You put wankers and massive amounts of
lubricants, and well, I think I'll let the old Scoutmaster Gerry Brazil
describe the possibilities further...

I'm hoping to complete the MKIII Sprite for Jane this spring. I showed
it to Gary while he was here over T'giving. It'll have a 1275 with a
Judson supercharger, a Datsun 5 speed, and a 3:9 rear end, some
suspension goodies, and a trailer hitch to tow the Healey SportsBoat to
the Chicago Historics concours a Elkhart Lake. Sure to be a winner...

WST