TT race schedule & moreI

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TT race schedule & moreI
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 07:18:00 -0600
Greetings one and all,

This year, the Team Thicko race schedule looks like this... (I'm
counting on the Minister of Disinformation... Gary...to fill in the
dates... he's a detail guy...I'm a concept guy...)

SVRA Road America
Mosport
Blackhawk Classic
Brian Redman Challenge (CHR) Road America
Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan
Watking Glen
Vintage Fall Festival Road America
Children's Museum Vintage Grand Rrix Indianapolis Raceway Park

Other's we're considering...

Sebring race in March (pretty much just to see the topless breakfast
resaurant the Vaughn goes to...)

The newly announced Scott Brayton Memorial Street Circuit race in Grand
Rapids
July 24-26

NORTH AMERICAN HISTORIC FESTIVAL OF SPEED
ST JOVITE, QUEBEC, CANADA  JUNE 26-28, 1998

What other Team Thicko members have their schedules planned? Where are
you "flying the colors"?

I think we're going to get flags made this year, so you can run the
colors up the flagpole. This will allow our many fans to find us easier
than tacking the hypoid from a broken axle, or following the smell of
the London Broils on the grille...

So, let me know if you want a flag...

WST