[Fwd: TT mail list]

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: TT mail list]
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 07:02:35 -0600
--------------D6A961599E45C14450A9990E

From: TColby9246 <TColby9246@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:31:32 EST
To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: TT mail list

I agree, especially to the part about that it does not matter if comments are
distasteful or not! As any of you should know, I don't do this for the money.
I could make a ton more dough as an L.A. sanitation engineer. (In the old days
we used to say "Trashman".) I love racing, women, racing, and women. If this
offends any of you, jeez, that's too bad. As far as LeMans goes for 1998, I
only wish that I was going along with Thompson not only for mechanical support
but also to show him how fast his Sprite could really get around, too. On the
otherhand, I did get manage to  snookered into going to the Watkins Glen, N.Y.
event in June 1998. I know Burt Levy will tell me where to go, but if any of
you have other suggestions on the nitelife around the area, I'd love to here
it. One of the perks of being in this business while being broke is the
opportunity to go to events that a blue collar wanker like me. Don't think
that I don't appreciate that. Keep in mind though, I get to work 'til I die,
no retirement, no 401K, no nothing in my later years. (Unless I meet that
gorgeous widow). Anyhow, now that I have come accross as a a total
professional, I welcome any input from you Sprite/Midget deviates out there at
TColby9246@AOL.COM. British racecars and especially SPridgets are my life. I
know, that's my tough luck, but if you have any questions regarding technical
support or dating, just drop me a line!

--------------D6A961599E45C14450A9990E--