RE: TT race schedule & moreI

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: TT race schedule & moreI
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:08:13 -0500
WST,
  Here is my draft schedule for the TT Antipasto car:

Feb 27-Mar. 1         Miami Grand Prix at Homestead, Florida  (SVRA)
March  6-9              Sebring Endurance Challenge, Florida  (HSR)
March 21               Land Speed Record Trials at Maxton, North
Carolina  (ECTA)
April 24-26             Walter Mitty Challenge at Road Atlanta, Georgia
(HSR)    (Possible)
May 15-17              Jefferson 500 at Summit Point, West Virginia
(IEI)    (Possible, not MR)
May 29-31              Vintage Racing Festival at Mosport Park, Canada
(VARAC)
June 25-28             Vintage Racing Festival at Mid-Ohio (SVRA)

July 10-12              Watkins Glen Grand Prix, New York (HSR)

August 15-21          Bonneville Speedweeks (SCTA)
September 4-6        Lime Rock Dodge Vintage Festival (VSCCA)
(Possible, not MR)
September 10-13     Watkins Glen Vintage Race (SVRA)  (Possible)

October                  Savannah Historic Races (HSR)

November 28-29       Turkey Trot Vintage at Sebring, Florida (SCCA)

It looks like my best bet to meet up with  the TT HQ bunch is Mosport.
I have a gap in the August and September.  Grattan is a possibility if
we don't run the TT Land Speed record car at Bonneville.  The events
marked possible are 50% or more unlikely.

Vaughn