Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Autocross Classes

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Autocross Classes
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:32:07 -0400
David Lieb wrote:
> I am thinking that I will need a novice class, a ladies class, and a
> non-Spridget class. What do I do with the rest and how should I define
> a novice? (no, Frank, you are NOT a novice)

I'm not? But I was beat by my own son! And he is a novice.

I think you should have a Lady's only class but again what car will they
be driving.
Tiffany in my Sprite should not be in the same class as Mrs Jones in a
stock 948.

Classes......
Stock small bore (948 & 1098)
Modified small bore
Stock big bore (1275 & 1500)
Modified big bore
Serious modifications (all bores)
Non A series powdered Spridgets (V8s, rotarys, twin cams, etc)
Other cars, non British, hey, it's not their event.
Lady's stock
Lady's modified

--
Frank Clarici