RE: Dems da ...

To: "'Robert Duquette'" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dems da ...
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:29:09 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey, I resemble that remark!! I started by deciding to replace the wiring
harness. 5 years later I still have no Spridget to drive. I'm seriously
considering looking for a "cheap" Spridget for something to drive in the
summer months while restoring Herbytoy. Plus with gas prices the way they
are the F150 Gas Hog is costing a fortune.

So anybody out there on the west coast know of running Spridget available?
Preferably in the Bay Area or Sacramento area but will consider others. I'm
looking for something between '65 and '72 (don't want to hassle smog) that
runs or a decent "roller". Price wise I figure I can cough up $1000 or so
for the right car. Contact me off list if you have one or know where one is.

Thanks,
Bill Hunt
64 MK II - HRBYTOY (needing a stablemate)

>While I'm there, I figure that I may as well change the lines and hoses.
And while they're out, I may as well clean up a bit more of the engine
compartment.  And while I'm doing that, if I could fix at least one front
fender ...  shouldn't I do the inner kick panel at the same time?  Wouldn't
it then make more sense to also do the floors and rocker panels?  If I'm
going to do the engine compartment, maybe I should pull the engine to make
it easier?  This time, I would want to paint the engine while it's out.
You see what's happening to me?  Negotiations are in process to buy another
Sprite so that I can restore one 'and' drive one.  They would have to take
Turns<