Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:59:13 EDT
Cc: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/18/99 6:06:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< Some of the great rockers of my time are still rockin and rollin.
 Jethro Tull just released J Tull.Com, his new CD (I have Aqualung on 8
 track)
 Aerosmith, The Stones >>

Hey!   Old rocker here!!--Whatta ya think Lancer is for?  My name?  Nope--The
Lancers was the name of my old 60's rock n roll band in Northern KY.  I was
the drummer,and a darn good one at that.  The Stones were our centerpiece as
far as songs played, but we played lots of the biggie groups back then.  Had
a real blast!!

The torch is passed--my son at 18 has been playing a full set of drums for 10
years now and is an absolutely wonderful drummer.  Also is Drum Captain of
his high School band, as well as arranging original rock music with a
musician friend,and playing night clubs with a college group.  Proud papa
here!!

And Frank!!  I fix that stuff!!  Its sorta like a crack in a record.  Ya
gotta change the disk to get back to the REAL music!!!

---David C.  8^)