Re: New uses for old parts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New uses for old parts
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <laura.g@141.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:42:16 -0700
>  Either

that, or you'll
>wind up with a lot of useless junk that your "estate" will have

to sort
>through and either toss in the dumpster or sell on eBay after you

croak
>someday.

Ain't that the truth!

My grandmother recently passed away at 93-and she was a pack rat.
But a very neat pack rat who labeled everything. Still, the task
of going through everything, and sorting has been immense. She had
good stuff, valuable stuff in with the junk-so there's been
sorting and sorting and more sorting. We're still not finished.

Do your "survivors" a favour-label and sort *before* you go! ;-)

Laura G.