[Shotimes] a new SHO email list

To: shotimes@autox.team.net, TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] a new SHO email list
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
For those who didn't follow the "list unity" thread, there is a new V6 SHO
mailing list on yahoogroups that JVO set up with the idea of replacing both
shotimes and techsho. I noticed that traffic on the new list is somewhat slow.
Unless I missed it, I didn't see a formal announcement under a new thread
subject. I imagine that not many people know about the new list. I want to get
the word out for this new list to have a chance at survival. Granted, it just
might be slow because not many people are posting even if they are subb'ed.

I don't advocate unsubbing from techsho and shotimes right away but I would
recommend subbing to the yahoo groups list 'lest anyone gets left behind.

Thanks for setting it up JVO!

Ian