Re: [Shotimes] OT Star Trek meets Monty Python

To: Mike Wojton <mwojton@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT Star Trek meets Monty Python
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
Mike
It works on firefox. I was able to save it. I'll email it to you tonight from
my gmail account if you want it.

Back when I was a teenager and didn't pay for software, I never had an issue
with upgrading different versions of QT pro. I'm not running it now so I'm not
sure if that has changed or not.

Ian