RE: [Shotimes] OT Camaro a go, but too late?

To: "'SHO'" <v8sho@v8sho.com>, "'Shotimes'" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT Camaro a go, but too late?
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:55:01 -0400
And earlier on, GM said they wouldn't build it unless they could sell 100K
units per year. Either they are living in dream land and still believe those
sales projections, or they have decided that they must come out with the car
anyway. If it's the latter, I think they are making an expensive mistake.

I guess I don't see any possible connection between the new pony cars and a
SHO.

Ron Porter