[Shotimes] RE: List Unity.... was: AC parts problem

To: <TechSHO@topica.com>
Subject: [Shotimes] RE: List Unity.... was: AC parts problem
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:03:13 -0400
I tend to agree with you. Part of the issue is where to go.

Topica allows some attachments and non-text messages, but Topica gets goofy
every now & then.

Autox.team for SHOtimes has been pretty reliable, but it is pure text-based,
and is touchy to message size.

I would suggest getting away from both of the above and getting on the
server that hosts the V8 list (or one like it), so as to allow HTML and
attachments. Sure, it costs a few bucks, but there has been good response
for donations when the V8 list needs operating funds.

I still like the mailing lists better than forums, and I'm on a good
half-dozen forums.

Ron Porter