RE: [Shotimes] OT reverse osmosis

To: "'Mike Wojton'" <mwojton@gmail.com>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT reverse osmosis
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:31:47 -0500
Don't bother with the Pur systems. With municipal water systems, they don't
do much. What you want out can only be removed with a RO process. There are
table top RO systems but for the small increment in price, you can do a
bigger one. The tabletop ones have a really low capacity/flow rate.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil