[Shotimes] looking for 94-95 mtx alternator+ associated parts

To: techsho@topica.com, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] looking for 94-95 mtx alternator+ associated parts
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:06:46 -0700 (PDT)
Is anyone parting a 94-95 mtx engine? I'm looking for
an alternator (non functioning is fine as long as I
can use it as a core), the alternator bracket and the
cast iron bracket that the alternator bolts to. I'd
also need the alternator pulley. UDP would be great
but not necessary.

Thanks!
Ian
http://mail.yahoo.com